All of our products have a Free Shipping promotion. Free shipping applies only to our standard shipping services, which does not include fees shipping with a truck that has a lift gate. Lift gate fees can be associated with shipping larger items by freight truck. Free shipping promotions apply only to the contiguous US. The contiguous United States are the 48 U.S. states on the continent of North America that are south of Canada, plus the District of Columbia . The term excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii, and all off-shore U.S. territories and possessions, such as Puerto Rico.
If your freight delivery address does NOT have any of the below methods of unloading a truck trailer such as:
- Elevated loading dock
Then lift gate delivery will be required and you must select lift gate delivery at checkout.
Lift gate services require a special truck and have an additional cost. If lift gate service is added, the freight company will deliver your order with a special trailer that has a hydraulic lift to safely lower your new toolbox from the back of the semi-trailer to ground level.
Residential Address: All home or private residence deliveries will require a delivery appointment
Commercial Address: Business deliveries do not require a delivery appointment, however, it is still highly recommended to do it to make sure proper personnel do a proper inspection.
If you do not schedule a delivery appointment, your freight carrier will arrive without notice with your purchased item and expect that you will be present for inspection. If you are not present, the item cannot be delivered.
*The step of scheduling an appointment is usually done directly after your shipping notification is received and your order arrives at the local terminal.
The customer is responsible for incurred fees by the freight carrier if:
- The customer misses their scheduled appointment
- There are redelivery or reconsignment shipments due to incorrect shipping information provided from the customer
- There are redelivery or reconsignment shipments due to the freight carrier not being able to access the delivery location
Freight drivers are not obligated to pull into your driveway. Before you schedule a delivery appointment, please identify all conditions of your residence that may get in the way of a truck delivery, (i.e. dirt roads, extended driveways) then contact us at email@example.com so we can help plan an effective method for accepting your delivery.
Please notify us if these unique delivery conditions are met:
- The delivery destination has restricted or limited access (gate code, checkpoint, etc.)
- The delivery destination is in a difficult area for a freight truck to pull into
- The tool box must be shipped or delivered at a certain date
- Unexpected absence or postponement on day of delivery (customer must call local freight carrier)